Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Mike Williamson <su...@indigohosting.net> on 2003/05/05 15:28:05 UTC

Re: ConnectionFactoryConPooledImpl/GenericObjectPool.borrowObject - exception?

>Hi

>I don't know how many concurrent user on your app, but
>as I said in another thread, when calling PB.commit()/rollback()
>or PB.close() (in older versions you have to call
>PBF.releasePersistenceBroker(broker)) the connection was returned
>to pool, thus 100 connections aren't low.

Hmmm. We've done a quick check and appear to be doing a PB.close()
following each operation, so brokers should be popping in and out of the
pool quick-smart.

Is there a OJB log setting to get the number of connections in the pool
during prodn? Also, when the pool collapses we seem  to get a very
explicitly error msg with connection detail (user, pwd) etc, which isn't
ideal. Is there any way to turn this stuff off?

Thanks,