Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/25 13:49:47 UTC

cloudmonkey + ssl

Hello everyone

I have setup SSL certificate for my cloudstack login portal and enabled
redirection from http to https, but now when I try to use cloudmonkey, I
get the following error.

mycloudmonkey> sync
[Errno 1] _ssl.c:504: error:14077438:SSL
routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert internal error
Failed to sync apis, please check your config?
Note: `sync` requires api discovery service enabled on the CloudStack
management server

Any ideas?

here is my cloudmonkey config

root@csman:~/.cloudmonkey# cat config
[core]
cache_file = /root/.cloudmonkey/cache
log_file = /var/log/cloudmonkey
asyncblock = true
paramcompletion = false
history_file = /usr/share/cloudmonkey_history

[ui]
color = true
prompt = mycloudmonkey>
display = default

[user]
secretkey =
WQAgVakJ4OPYQf61b_oC2nhGxIAYxLz7tOV8nOWpsVXHmL90hSQkKE40F4bPn9ENEAV7V8LnsVRnTeRUuJ3UmA
apikey =
4yThk-a4v9hWH0VnzR77ZieqkLQ_7rCy3FJl20Ub7Jijs2nIuarZ_cceAqRkiW22n0Y1MzN7fm8SiVWDMlUQmw

[server]
path = /client/api
host = IP_ADDR
protocol = https
port = 443
timeout = 3600

Re: cloudmonkey + ssl

Posted by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com>.
which service dose it ask you to enable?

right now I have set my API to use port 8090 and its working, not sure if
the connection is encrypted anyway.

Re: cloudmonkey + ssl

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

Re: cloudmonkey + ssl