Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/26 16:49:23 UTC

2.0.1 missing from people.apache.org?

This issue will likely go away when 2.0.1 gets uploaded to ibiblio -
however, 2.0.1 was available at the following URL last week, now it's
gone.

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/struts/struts2-core/

Matt

Re: 2.0.1 missing from people.apache.org?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 10/30/06, Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 10/30/06, Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Since people.apache.org is up, can we get the distribution and
> > signatures put back in
> >   http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.0.1/
> > so the links on the site will work?
>
> Uploading now  ...

Thanks, Ted!

What are the .mdr files?  Should they be renamed .md5?

  http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.0.1/

--
Wendy

Re: 2.0.1 missing from people.apache.org?

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
In the meantime, we've made the binaries available via SoruceForge.

* http://www.planetstruts.org/roller/page/news?entry=struts_2_0_1_jars

I was going to try and submit this for mirroring last night (even
that's even possible right now), but spent the time on our Confluence
woes instead :(

* http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1002

-Ted.

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.