Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by shrabank <sh...@tarangtech.com> on 2006/08/30 15:37:11 UTC

Invocation target exception

Hi,

    I am getting a invocation target exception while calling my web
service using servlet.
    I am using axis1.4 and tomcat5.5.My stubs and proxies are generated
using wsdl2java task in ant and it is placed with all other servlet files.
     The package structure are also same.The url which i am using or
setXXXEndpointAddress("http://localhost:8080/axis/services/search") and
the wsdl is also placed with the same address using this
address:http://localhost:8080/axis/services/search?wsdl.
  All the jars and class files required for the project is also placed
in the projects lib path and the tomcats common lib folder also.
    Here is my stack trace  which i get while calling my web service:
faultSubcode:
faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
   {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:shrabanb
   at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)

   at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:129)

   at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)

   at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown
Source)
   at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
Source)
   at
Source)
   at
Source)
   at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)

   at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
   at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
   at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)

   at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
   at com.trilliant.servlet.SearchServlet.doPost(SearchServlet.java:107)
   at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
   at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)

   at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)

   at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)

   at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)

   at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)

   at

   at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)

   at
   at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
   at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)

   at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)

   at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)

   at

   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved