Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "George R. Kasica" <ge...@netwrx1.com> on 2006/10/18 16:18:03 UTC

Help filtering this type of spam

Any thoughts on how to filter this? I'm running the SARE rules and SA
3.1.5 and I seem to be having alot (hundreds in the last few days) of
this type of thing get through. Is there a rule score I should tweak
up or what?

Also it has about a 23K blank gif attached to it as well. I'm running
the FuzzyOCR plugin also but given there's nothing in the gif it gets
no hits.

>From: "collection toolVideo" <hq...@universalwatch.com>
>To: owner-skunk-works@netwrx1.com
>Subject: stock
>Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:01:35 -0500
>	identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
>	has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
>	similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
>	postmaster@netwrx1.com for details.
>	Content preview:  Company or officially refer was Fairchild Channel
>	article History appeared is until am that Magnavox released Odyssey in
>	Odyssey initially. Most filed bankruptcy am moved a into industries
>	abandoning Intv Corp who in produce develop new North American editthird
>	Robotic Operating of Buddy is came packaged Nesin Famicom Japan
>	supported highres full color am. Wikipedia the in free Your continued
>	donations keep running to navigation searchgame. Creating glut causing
>	rca abandon consoles stayed or marketthe or vcs be profit. Serious in
>	threats though cost combined extremely difficult program leading lack
>	extra a. Early systems its a however not synonymous with or same as
>	usage it refers. [...]
>	Content analysis details:   (3.8 points, 5.0 required)
>	pts rule name              description
>	---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
>	2.3 FROM_LOCAL_NOVOWEL     From: localpart has series of non-vowel letters
>	0.8 EXTRA_MPART_TYPE       Header has extraneous Content-type:...type= entry
>	0.6 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_20     BODY: HTML: images with 1600-2000 bytes of words
>	0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
>
>Company or officially refer was Fairchild Channel article History appeared is until am that Magnavox released Odyssey in Odyssey initially.
>Most filed bankruptcy am moved a into industries abandoning Intv Corp who in produce develop new North American editthird Robotic Operating of Buddy is came packaged Nesin Famicom Japan supported highres full color am.
>Wikipedia the in free Your continued donations keep running to navigation searchgame.
>Creating glut causing rca abandon consoles stayed or marketthe or vcs be profit.
>Serious in threats though cost combined extremely difficult program leading lack extra a.
>Early systems its a however not synonymous with or same as usage it refers.
>
>Continued donations keep running to navigation searchgame redirects here for command line of in modern computer games am see in pc Atari Sony Psone in Nintendo am Gamecube.
>These jump started in consumer market soon flooded of dedicated simple derived ves While there.
>After both Bally of Library brought or based wasnt or conversion hit Space!
>Length processor although value sometimes am misused example cpu graphics processor dependent factors using crude in gauge overall ability is between.

===[George R. Kasica]===        +1 262 677 0766
President                       +1 206 374 6482 FAX
Netwrx Consulting Inc.          Jackson, WI USA
http://www.netwrx1.com
georgek@netwrx1.com
ICQ #12862186