Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2005/10/26 00:35:40 UTC

Jira admin, please add versions 10.1.2.1 and 10.1.3.0 to Jira.

I bumped the 10.1 version to 10.1.2.1.
Could a Jira admin please add  10.1.2.1 to Jira as well as 10.1.3.0 so
folks can use it to mark issues targeted for the 10.1 branch.

As for checkins on 10.1 I think it would be best if folks to checkin
only fixes that would be suitable for a refresh of 10.1.2 if we have one.
For instance, I think it would  be great if someone checked in Susan's
patch for DERBY-643.

Thanks

Kathey

Re: Jira admin, please add versions 10.1.2.1 and 10.1.3.0 to Jira.

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 10/25/05, Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I bumped the 10.1 version to 10.1.2.1.
> Could a Jira admin please add  10.1.2.1 to Jira as well as 10.1.3.0 so
> folks can use it to mark issues targeted for the 10.1 branch.

Done.

Was there a 10.1.1.2? Should we leave the number in JIRA even though
it was never released and there was never a public snapshot? From
recent discussions, the answer would seem to be yes. I guess I'll mark
it's 'release' date as the day the version got bumped up to the next
number.

andrew