Posted to user@struts.apache.org by kushi <tr...@chambal.com> on 2007/11/23 08:53:18 UTC

problem There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name hellome. -

Hello
i am beginner,i have just make a small hello program .when i run my program
i fine this error.

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception

There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name hellome. -
[unknown location]

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxy.prepare(DefaultActionProxy.java:186)

org.apache.struts2.impl.StrutsActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(StrutsActionProxyFactory.java:41)
	org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:494)

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:419)

org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.MonitorFilter.doFilter(MonitorFilter.java:368)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.5.17 logs.
Apache Tomcat/5.5.17

please let me suggest why this error is encounter.

Thanks
kushi

RE: problem There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name hellome. -

Posted by Rajagopal_Yendluri <Ra...@satyam.com>.
Struts.xml should be in WEB-INF\classes folder. Try it out...

If not  Change the <s:url > as follows:

<s:a  href="<s:url action="HelloWorldAction" /> "> Say Hello !!! </s:a>

Regards,

Rajagopal Y (Raj)

HCU-Consulting & Enterprise Solutions.

Phone: (C) +91-9986584084 / (W)+91-80-6658 3685.

Posted by kushi <tr...@chambal.com>.