Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sandyc <sa...@bl.uk> on 2009/03/23 07:35:53 UTC

Wicket Page Expired Exception

Hi,

 we are developing a website with apache wicket. I have scenario where i
have to go back to the previous page from the current page.i tried using the
MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy for passing the parameters from the current page
to the previous page but i get a page expired exception.Please help me

Re: Wicket Page Expired Exception

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Have you looked in your logs to see if there are serialization issues when
the page is first rendered?  This causes most page expiration problems,
because the page can't be serialized into the pagestore, which means when
you come back to it via a link, wicket can't retrieve the page.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Posted by Sandyc <sa...@bl.uk>.

Posted by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch>.
Sandyc schrieb:
> Please check following code. Actually i am calling the page from a Panel
>
> add(new StatelessLink("abstract"){
>
> 		private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;
>
> 		@Override
> 		public void onClick() {
> 			Map<String,String> mapName = new HashMap<String,String>();
> 			mapName.put("pubmedid",pmid);
> 			mapName.put("src",SearchConstants.DATA_SRC_PUBMED);
> 			PageParameters pageParameters = new PageParameters(mapName);
>
> 		   setResponsePage(ShowCitationDetails.class,pageParameters);
> 		}
>
> 	   });
>
> Newgro wrote:
>
>> Sandyc schrieb:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>  we are developing a website with apache wicket. I have scenario where i
>>> have to go back to the previous page from the current page.i tried using
>>> the
>>> MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy for passing the parameters from the current
>>> page
>>> to the previous page but i get a page expired exception.Please help me
>>>

>> Can you please provide some code. Maybe more readers know the cause of
>> your problem.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Per

API doc says: