Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Nino Martinez <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/30 20:44:59 UTC

Compoundproperty model in trunk?

Hi Guys

Did some thing change in the latest code in trunk.. I have one place
where I use a CPM, but on one of the components I specify a model, it's
not being picked up and it tries to lookup on CPM ..

regards Nino

Re: Compoundproperty model in trunk?

Posted by Nino Martinez <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hmm wierd, must be something else then.. However when I removed CPM from
the page using it, it worked.. However now when you mention it, I use
the wizard one some of the other pages and they seem to work (they use
CPM aswell)...

Thanks for the quick reply..

Posted by Juergen Donnerstag <ju...@gmail.com>.
no that I'm aware of