Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Macebobo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/05 03:31:48 UTC

Is development moving to Java 5?

Hi,

I've searched high and low for an answer in the archives, so if I missed it,
please point me in the right direction.  Is OfBiz planning on using Java 5
in the next release?

Thanks,
John McAdams

--
"Only do what only you can do" -- E.W. Dijkstra

Posted by Guangyan Zhang <gu...@hotmail.com>.

Don’t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/

Re: Is development moving to Java 5?

Posted by Macebobo <ma...@gmail.com>.
Jacques,

Thanks for the answer.  This question was related to development, since I
just checked out the trunk and have eclipse errors stating that 3 jars
require Java 5, I follow both the dev and user mailing lists and know that
there was some discussion relating to moving the project to 5 and I guess it
just happened.

Happy developing,
John McAdams

De : "Macebobo" <ma...@gmail.com>