Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by OG...@ersus.com on 2005/08/19 15:15:05 UTC

Application/Library Spec as hivemodule.xml?

Are there any plans to further make use of the hivemind XML format
especially for library and application loading? Currently, those
specification files are the only files left over after using JDK 1.5
annotations. Having the application spec file reference other libraries in a
hard-coded manner disses the dynamic discovery feature of Hivemind. Even
though we have created a way to automatically discover libraries, it is
still a kludge and doesn't fit into the core framework. When will we see
complete Hivemind take over for configuration aspects of Tapestry?

-

Thanks,

Ozzie Gurkan

Integrated Systems Manager