Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Richard Mixon (qwest)" <rn...@qwest.net> on 2005/01/30 06:52:34 UTC

Where is "jkstatus" function in jk version 1.2.8?

I understand that the jk 1.2.8 connector supercedes the deprecated jk2
connector. I had read previous posting that indicated version 1.2.8 of
jk contained equivalent or better function/features than jk2.

However the jk2 connector contains documentation on a "jkstatus"
administration interface that seems to offer monitoring and (maybe) some
management functions.

I do not see this in the jk documentation. Is that feature there?

Thanks - Richard

Re: Where is "jkstatus" function in jk version 1.2.8?

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.
Hey Richard,

I hope also that Mladen can add this feature to next mod_jk release. :-)
At the Apache 2.x cvs Head mod_proxy_ajp has a very fine status page.

Peter