Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Mir Shafiqul Islam <mi...@mindspring.com> on 2005/04/11 23:15:23 UTC

restricting only few methods

Is it possible to restrict only specified method invocation via WSS4J or
is it all or nothing? In the snippet below I am trying to secure
securemethod method only. The other two methods method1 and method2
should get invoked as is. But looks like all of the methods are getting
restricted and I am getting WSDoAllReceiver: Request does not contain
required Security header: error.

Thanks
Mir

<service name="MyService" provider="java:RPC">
        <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="method1,method2"/>
        <parameter name="className" value="test.ServiceManager"/>
        <requestFlow>
            <handler
type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllReceiver">
                <parameter name="passwordCallbackClass"
value="test.PWCallBack"/>
                <parameter name="action" value="UsernameToken"/>
                <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="securemethod"/>
            </handler>
        </requestFlow>
    </service>