Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Galchin Vasili <vn...@yahoo.com> on 2001/02/14 00:44:43 UTC

IRIX 6.5 build problems

Hello,

   I have been reading back through mail archives.
I am having trouble building libxerces.so on IRIX 6.5.
I get errors when I try to link from a utility called
nm_elf. It is looking for be.so. I noticed from the
mail archive that people like Eric Naber were building
in July 2000. Did anybody run into this problem?
If other people succeeded in builiding on IRIX 6.5,
why isn't the binary (.so) distributed now??

Regards,

Vasili Galchin