Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Harshal <ha...@komli.com> on 2012/02/20 08:12:01 UTC

Error in kill and resume commands after using the change command to change pausetime.

Hi,

Once I run the the command to change the pause time of a coordinator job
successfully, I am not able to kill the coordinator job. If the job is
suspended before or after changing the pause time, I am not able to
resume it.

I get the following error even after I reset the pause time to "" (i.e.
no pausetime).

Error: E0607 : E0607: Other error in operation
[java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: id cannot be empty], {1}

There is no way I can get rid of the coordinator job, except deleting
everything related to the job from the database.

Regards,

Re: Error in kill and resume commands after using the change command to change pausetime.

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks  Michelle for quick verification.

Hi Harshal,
So it appears the newer version might have taken care of this scenario.

Regards,
Mohammad

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Michelle,