Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Dan Dumont <dd...@us.ibm.com> on 2011/08/10 21:05:16 UTC

Closure compiler version bump, resulting in complie failures

Hi Paul,

I saw that you recently bumped the version of closure referenced in the
shindig project, perhaps in an attempt to get my closure patch to compile.
After our sync took that patch though, I can no longer compile.   I'm
getting ClassNotFound errors related to rhino :(

After reverting the change in the pom.xml, I was able to build again.

I'm still not sure why you haven't been able to build my latest closure
patch.   My environment is win7 64bit using a 32bit sun jdk
Stanton has reported intermittent test failures when building, I've yet to
see them.  Any thoughts?

Re: Closure compiler version bump, resulting in complie failures

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@google.com>.
definitely an issue.  Will rollback, investigate and see what we can do
here...