Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rowan Christmas <xm...@systemsbiology.org> on 2004/03/30 02:27:01 UTC

Commons Graph Project

Hello,

I have been developing a new Graphing library ( the nodes and edges type
) for our project at www.cytoscape.org .  Today I found out that there
was a Jakarta graphing project that I was previously unaware of.

It seems to be under the "Gump" project, and I was unable to find a
formal page that had things like contact/api information on it.  If
anyone knows who is in charge of this, please let me know.  I would like
to contribute if possible, and in general do what I can to further Open
Source Java Graphing.

Thanks,

Rowan Christmas

Software Engineer
Institute for Systems Biology
www.systemsbiology.org

Re: Commons Graph Project

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Rowan Christmas wrote:
  > It seems to be under the "Gump" project, and I was unable to find a
> formal page that had things like contact/api information on it.

See also the graph2 subproject in the jakarta commons sandbox.

J.Pietschmann

Re: Commons Graph Project

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> Rowan,
>
> See http://gump.apache.org
>
> 	--- Noel

Hmmm, I don't think Gump has any graph visualizing too. You might want
to take a look at "Agora".

http://nagoya.apache.org/~stefano/

--
Stefano.