Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Marcio Mazza <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/10 11:10:25 UTC

Suggestion: update the name of the eclipse code formatter

The name of the eclipse code formatter is still "esteam".
Since you have changed other references to the honorable company, I
guess if this one was forgotten.

This is too little a thing for a bug, so this email, to which I attach
a one liner patch, against
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/empire-db/trunk@1006244

Thanks,
Marcio.

Re: Suggestion: update the name of the eclipse code formatter

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
patch applied

Thanks

--