Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2008/09/15 14:25:00 UTC

[RESULTS] Release Geronimo Server 2.1.3 RC1 - PASSED

The release candidate passed the TCK and we had enough votes for a
release.  The results were:

+1  -  10
  0  -  None
-1  -  None

I'll start publishing the artifacts and remaining release items now, so
it may take until tomorrow for all the maven mirrors to get updated.

Thanks everyone,
Donald