Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2017/03/17 19:53:07 UTC

Trouble running maven-changes-plugin

Hi all,

I am working towards a uimaFIT release, but while test-driving the
maven-changes-plugin, I get a certificate error:

----
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: SSLHandshakeException invoking https://issues.apache.org/jira/rest/api/2/serverInfo: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.mapException(HTTPConduit.java:1467)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1452)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:56)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:660)
	at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
	... 34 more
----

Normally, I only get these when there is a self-signed certificate used by the server.
When I look at the certificate in the browsers, all looks ok. The browser also does not complain.

I am using Oracle Java on OS X:

  java version "1.8.0_121"
  Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.121-b13, mixed mode)

Does anybody else see this certificate problem?

Cheers,

-- Richard

Re: Trouble running maven-changes-plugin

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Thanks!  -M

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.