Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com> on 1998/01/24 04:09:39 UTC

IPSec builtin OpenBSD, still missing from FreeBSD (fwd)

The bit that he is talking about reexporting is primarily DES for crypt(),
AFAIK.

What if we allowed anyone to plug in a DLL to Apache for NT for the
password encryption?  Then we ship something by default, if we aren't
happy about shipping DES then some third party can make one available for
people that need it and don't want MD5.