Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Andrew Pennebaker <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/16 19:33:49 UTC

--group flag for console consumer

Could the kafka-console-consumer shell script please get a --group <group>
flag?

would be a simpler user interface for this common use case.

--
Cheers,
Andrew

Re: --group flag for console consumer

Posted by Vahid S Hashemian <va...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi Andrew,

The PR can be found here:
https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/2150
Thanks.
--Vahid

From:   Andrew Pennebaker <an...@gmail.com>
To:     users@kafka.apache.org
Date:   11/27/2016 01:08 PM
Subject:        Re: --group flag for console consumer

 Vahid, I'd like to see your PR if you please!

Confluent is on the ball.

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 5:55 PM Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io> wrote:

Thank you, Vahid!

--