Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/14 08:04:36 UTC

Permission for Apache IoTDB JIRA for add WebHook

Hi,

We noticed that we have IoTDB project on JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/IOTDB/summary.

To notifying us (some initial committers)  the issues on JIRA, we want to
add a webhook on the project. Can any mentor grant me the permission, or
help us to set it?

The webhook url is:
https://oapi.dingtalk.com/robot/send?access_token=0dba52c9d2ece1a5f903b7fbefd675bf7b65edbddd57e5cb173c70ffc4d2fcc1

How to add the webhook: settings -> system -> webhooks -> create a webhook
-> write the url.
(A graphical help document step-by-step (but in Chinese) is available:
https://open-doc.dingtalk.com/docs/doc.htm?spm=a219a.7629140.0.0.9Z9czj&treeId=257&articleId=106075&docType=1
)

Reference: DingTalk is a IM App developed by Alibaba, which is similar with
Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger.

Thanks,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: Permission for Apache IoTDB JIRA for add WebHook

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
We don't have the github admin right.
You need to create an INFRA JIRA[1]  to ask help from INFRA team.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/INFRA/issues

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank Chris, I saw your issue on INFRA JIRA.  :D

-----------------------------------

Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> 于2019年1月14日周一 下午9:26写道:

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
When in doubt, open a Jira ticket with issues.apache.org is the way to
get this moving.

Regards,
KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation

Re: Permission for Apache IoTDB JIRA for add WebHook