Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Daniel Pereira Carvalho <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/09 19:56:43 UTC

Add support to LPTIM2 PWM output on nucleo-l432kc

Hi,

The following patch add support to LPTIM2 PWM output on nucleo-l432kc.

Thanks

Daniel Pereira de Carvalho

Re: Add support to LPTIM2 PWM output on nucleo-l432kc

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.
I just requested to fix this issue!

Posted by Daniel Pereira Carvalho <da...@gmail.com>.
No problem. You and the community are doing a great job.

Thanks for the effort

Daniel Pereira de Carvalho

Posted by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com>.
Daniel,