Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jamie Bisotti <jb...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/27 19:48:00 UTC

Empty Developer Activity Report

Is anyone else getting an empty Developer Activity Report?  This was
working, but stopped at some point.  I try to update to the latest
available plugins as they are announced, so I'm guessing one of them
has broken this???  The Change Log and File Activity Reports are still
working just fine.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

--
Jamie Bisotti

Re: Empty Developer Activity Report

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
I'll take a look when I have some time to kill this week.

- Brett

Posted by Jamie Bisotti <jb...@gmail.com>.