Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2022/12/01 06:18:36 UTC

[HEADSUP] Apache Karaf OSGi runtime 4.4.3 and 4.3.9 on vote this weekend

Hi guys

I’m working on issues and Jira triage for 4.4.3 and 4.3.9 releases.

I plan to submit both releases to vote during the weekend.

I will keep you posted.

Regards
JB

Re: [HEADSUP] Apache Karaf OSGi runtime 4.4.3 and 4.3.9 on vote this weekend

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

Sorry, I'm late for these releases. I'm still working on them. We can
expect both will be in vote next week.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Steven Huypens <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Grzegorz

It's planned for the Pax Web update yes.

Regards
JB

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks JBO