Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/11 13:49:31 UTC

Component that does xslt transformations?

Hi,

Is there a component out there that do xslt transformations?

Regards,

Bruno

Re: Component that does xslt transformations?

Posted by Ondrej Svetlik <on...@svetlik.info>.
Martin Marinschek wrote:
> Sean, did you commit your stuff to sandbox already?
>
> regards,
>
> Martin
>
> On 6/11/06, *Bruno Aranda* <brunoaranda@gmail.com
> <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     Is there a component out there that do xslt transformations?
>
>     Regards,
>
>     Bruno

Hello all,

I'm sorry for opening this old discussion again, but... is there any
XSLT component?

Best regards

Ondrej Svetlik

Re: Component that does xslt transformations?

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -