Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2006/07/17 17:37:13 UTC

Re: XMLSchemaType.addMetaInfo

Hi Rajith-Here is the specific error I am getting-

java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java -uri file:///AXIS/Axis-2_1/samples/wsdl/Axis2SampleDocLit.wsdl

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException
: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGener
ationEngine.java:235)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetExcepti
on
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(Simp
leDBExtension.java:52)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGener
ationEngine.java:188)
        ... 2 more
java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(Simp
leDBExtension.java:49)
        ... 3 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCo
mplexType.addMetaInfo(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;)V
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processNamedComplexSchemaType(
SchemaCompiler.java:715)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema(SchemaCompiler.j
ava:674)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.
java:414)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.
java:385)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:26
5)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:20
9)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.ExtensionUtility.invoke(ExtensionUtility.java
:77)
        ... 8 more

If I go to /XmlSchema-1.0.3/apidocs/org/apache/ws/commons/schema/XmlSchemaComplexType.html
I see no mention of addMetaInfo method ????

Advice ???
M-

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Attempting to build the WSDL2Java generated stub file BenchmarkStub.java I am displayed

.\src\edu\indiana\extreme\www\wsdl\benchmark1\BenchmarkStub.java:5932: cannot find symbol
symbol  : constructor OMSourcedElementImpl(javax.xml.namespace.QName,org.apache.axiom.om.OMFactory,org.apache.axiom.om.OMDataSource)

From axiom (Manifest-Version: 1.0)
Compiled from "OMSourcedElementImpl.java"
public class org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMSourcedElementImpl extends org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl{
    public org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMSourcedElementImpl(java.lang.String, org.apache.axiom.om.OMNamespace, org.apache.axiom.om.OMFactory, org.apache.axiom.om.OMDataSource);

As you can see there is a clear miss on the the 1st constructor OMSourcedElementImpl (QName,OMFactory,OMDataSource)
AND the provided class constructor from axiom OMSourcedElementImpl(String,OMNamespace,OMFactory,OMDataSource)

What gives????
Martin --

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Yes ...that worked in generating the
ServicenameCallbackHandler and
ServicenameStub stubs

I did'nt see
ServiceName.java
ServiceNameImpl.java
ServiceNameLocator.java
ServiceNameManager.java
ServiceNameSOAPBindingStub.java
specific stub classes being generated
(as with 1_3)
Can that make sure this jar be promoted into the build environment for the source distro???

Many Thanks!
Martin--

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@gmail.com>.