Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by vnick <vn...@apache.org> on 2017/09/09 19:20:12 UTC

Re: Can't create users with mySQL Authentication

stemagg wrote

<http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/file/n1576/error.png>

> As you can see, there is no specification about what kind of error it
> encounters.
>
> The only thing that I was able to trace is that it seems the Guacamole
> can't create, in memory, the api/tokens for the new user.
>
> I'm also asking why it tries to create these tokens (REST?) when I'm
> creating, basically, mysql logins?

Not sure if you figured out this issue or not, but, if not, please check
your Tomcat logs at the time of the error and see why it is throwing the 500
error.

To answer your other question, Guacamole uses REST for just about everything
except the connection tunnel itself, so all of the commands, including user
retrieval and creation, are done with REST API calls, including creating new
users.  To figure out why this call is failing, we really need the output
from the Tomcat catalina.out file at the time of the error.

Regards,
Nick

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/