Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Han JU <ju...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/16 09:58:31 UTC

Graphana integration in ambari metrics

Hello,

We've a cluster setup in ambari 2.2.0 with the new ambari metrics. We're
also user of graphana so I'm wondering can we integrate ambari metrics data
in graphana, to have a consistent UI of all our stack?

I remembered we were able to add ganglia using ambari, but I can't find it
now with 2.2.0 in the UI. Is it replaced by ambari metrics? Could we still
have ganglia under 2.2.0?

Thanks!

--
*JU Han*

Software Engineer @ Teads.tv

+33 0619608888

Re: Graphana integration in ambari metrics

Posted by Siddharth Wagle <sw...@hortonworks.com>.
Helpful instructions:

https://github.com/apache/ambari/tree/trunk/ambari-metrics/ambari-metrics-grafana#installam

- Sid

________________________________
From: Han JU <ju...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, May 16, 2016 at 2:58 AM
To: "user@ambari.apache.org<ma...@ambari.apache.org>" <us...@ambari.apache.org>>
Subject: Graphana integration in ambari metrics

Hello,

We've a cluster setup in ambari 2.2.0 with the new ambari metrics. We're also user of graphana so I'm wondering can we integrate ambari metrics data in graphana, to have a consistent UI of all our stack?

I remembered we were able to add ganglia using ambari, but I can't find it now with 2.2.0 in the UI. Is it replaced by ambari metrics? Could we still have ganglia under 2.2.0?

Thanks!

--
JU Han

Software Engineer @ Teads.tv