Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Neil Franken <nc...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/28 10:45:19 UTC

EJB Injection problem

Hi Guys/Gals.

After some success with JPA, EJB's etc on Geronimo on friday I started
porting my netbeans project over to eclipse. When trying to run the
servlets I get the following error.

Some objects to be injected were not found in jndi:
[javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: com.cnectd.ejb.PaymentMethodEJB!
Remote]

My session beans do not have remote or local interfaces would that be a
problem?

Regards
Neil

Re: EJB Injection problem

Posted by Neil Franken <nc...@gmail.com>.
Ok lesson for people out there. Netbeans and GF3 allows beans to be
deployed without interface definitions(or it does it automagically) in
the background.

I recreated the EJB with interface definitions and it now works. Still
got some EclipseLink issues to sort out though.

Cheers