Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Qingtian Wang <wq...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/27 17:16:27 UTC

link to update center of XML tools

Hi,

The update center of the XML Tools module at

http://deadlock.netbeans.org/hudson/job/xml/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build/updates/updates.xml

is no longer accessible at this time.

Is the XML module already included as part the core NetBeans product,
or the update center URL moved to somewhere else, or...?

Thanks!

Re: link to update center of XML tools

Posted by Qingtian Wang <wq...@gmail.com>.
Ok. If there is a voting mechanism, I'll certainly vote yes for
including it. If not in the core Java installation profile, then at
least as part of the web/JavaEE profile.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.