Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Eric-AWL <er...@atosorigin.com> on 2009/06/13 23:58:10 UTC

Small network of broker hiccup just after starting in AMQ 5.3-snapshot

Hi

I use AMQ 5.3-snapshot for several months because of a bug on selectors
which is important for me and corrected in 5.3.

But I have a smaller problem with the version I use.

On the same server, I have two processes with their own embedded AMQ,
connected to each other with a network of brokers (multicast discovery with
group)

All is OK when I start the processes, they found each other, and they
exchange messages. But, then, not always, but very often, the network of
broker fails, and re-establishes itself in a few seconds.

It can happen when there is activity and with small messages. And since I
chose not to use persistence, some messages are lost.

Does anyone has an idea ?

Thank you
Eric-AWL