Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Xiaoyu Wang <wa...@jd.com> on 2015/07/28 11:22:33 UTC

Does kylin support window functions?

Hi all,
Does kylin support window functions?
like:
first_value, last_value etc...

Will kylin suport user define agg function in the future?

Re: Does kylin support window functions?

Posted by Xiaoyu Wang <wa...@jd.com>.
qianhao ,Thank you very much! I will try it.

在 2015年07月28日 17:48, 周千昊 写道:

Posted by 周千昊 <z....@gmail.com>.
Hi xiaoyu

--
Best Regard
ZhouQianhao

Re: Does kylin support window functions?

Posted by 周千昊 <z....@gmail.com>.
I don't think so, since calcite has some api changes when upgrade to 1.0+
version.
If you are just for demos, you can checkout the latest 0.7-staging branch
and build it.

Xiaoyu Wang <wa...@jd.com>于2015年7月28日周二 下午5:37写道:

> Can I change the " optiq.version" in the pom.xml and build in
> kylin-0.7.2 . It will work?
>
> 在 2015年07月28日 17:32, 周千昊 写道:
> > kylin use apache-calcite as its sql parser
> > and recently has upgraded calcite version to 1.3.0-incubating which
> support
> > window function.
> > however we have fully tested on this feature, it will be appreciated if
> you
> > test it on the new release
> >
> > Xiaoyu Wang <wa...@jd.com>于2015年7月28日周二 下午5:24写道:
> >
> >> Hi all,
> >> Does kylin support window functions?
> >> like:
> >> first_value, last_value etc...
> >>
> >> Will kylin suport user define agg function in the future?
> >>

> --
Best Regard
ZhouQianhao

Re: Does kylin support window functions?

Posted by Xiaoyu Wang <wa...@jd.com>.

Posted by 周千昊 <z....@gmail.com>.