Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Christian Carlow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/24 23:29:32 UTC

element supported in form widget element?

Does the <auto-fields-service> form widget element support the
<exclude>?  I thought it was at least supported for <auto-fields-entity>
but can't seem to get it working either.

Re: element supported in form widget element?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
<exclude> is is only supported in services definition in relation with the <auto-attributes> element. In form you can hide fields with hidden (fields
types default to edit).
In such case, 1st check widget-form.xsd (which misses some in-line documentation :/ )

Jacques