Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/09 08:27:40 UTC

Adding Data from XXX_Data.xml while starting ofbiz

Hi all,
      If we add some data into .. into *.XML file in Data folder of an
applications or framework ... just by restarting the server will the data
does not get into the underlying database. Do we need to do run-install ...
for this to happen.

Regards,
G Venkata Phanindra.

Re: Adding Data from XXX_Data.xml while starting ofbiz

Posted by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
       Thanks for confirmation.. I had this doubt as i have added a cople of
columns just by adding in the entity model.xml  file and today i tried for
the first time to import the data and it did not work .. .hence i posted for
a confirmation.

Regards

G Venkata Phanindra

--
G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Adding Data from XXX_Data.xml while starting ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.