Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by pradeepkumar tanguturi <pt...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/06/02 15:15:43 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache Larger file upload.

Hi,
I am trying to upload the larger file like 100mb. the upload time is taking to long like 4 mins. I added below line in my httpd.conf file but still taking same amount of time. please advice me.
SetEnv proxy-sendchunked 1
SetEnv proxy-sendcl 0

Thanks,kumar

Re: [users@httpd] Apache Larger file upload.

Posted by "Bremser, Kurt (AMOS Austria GmbH)" <Ku...@allianz.at>.
When two different protocols/toolsets yield the same result, I say yes. Look at your network topography from client to server and consult the respective admins.
And if an external network provider is the issue, change to a different plan/provider.

Kurt Bremser
AMOS Austria

Newton was wrong. There is no gravity. The Earth sucks.
________________________________
Posted by pradeepkumar tanguturi <pt...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
So we need to tune the network setting ?

 #yiv0068452102 #yiv0068452102 --P {MARGIN-BOTTOM:0px;MARGIN-TOP:0px;}#yiv0068452102 Then the culprit is not apache, but your network connection.If you use, say, ADSL, the upload will have considerably less bandwidth than the download. Kurt BremserAMOS Austria Newton was wrong. There is no gravity. The Earth sucks.Von: pradeepkumar tanguturi [ptanguturi@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 2. Juni 2015 16:27
An: users@httpd.apache.org

Hi Kurt,
 when we are uploading the file from web browser it slow. when i try to upload the same 100mb file to the server using winscp it taking same amount of time.
Regards,Pradeep

I'm not talking about Apache parameters. If you try an upload with a different method (FTP, SFTP), how fast is that? Kurt BremserAMOS Austria Newton was wrong. There is no gravity. The Earth sucks.Von: pradeepkumar tanguturi [ptanguturi@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 2. Juni 2015 15:50
An: users@httpd.apache.org

HI Kurt,
I am using linux and below are my limits. you bandwith 4mbit in the network level. do you know how to check and increase ?

LimitRequestBody 5242880
LimitRequestFields 40
LimitRequestFieldSize 4094
LimitRequestLine  500

The time roughly translates to a bandwidth of 4 Mbit. Are you sure that it's not the net infrastructure that is limiting your transfer? Kurt BremserAMOS Austria Newton was wrong. There is no gravity. The Earth sucks.Von: pradeepkumar tanguturi [ptanguturi@yahoo.com.INVALID]

Posted by pradeepkumar tanguturi <pt...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Kurt,
 when we are uploading the file from web browser it slow. when i try to upload the same 100mb file to the server using winscp it taking same amount of time.
Regards,Pradeep

 #yiv0577296064 #yiv0577296064 --P {MARGIN-BOTTOM:0px;MARGIN-TOP:0px;}#yiv0577296064 I'm not talking about Apache parameters. If you try an upload with a different method (FTP, SFTP), how fast is that? Kurt BremserAMOS Austria Newton was wrong. There is no gravity. The Earth sucks.Von: pradeepkumar tanguturi [ptanguturi@yahoo.com.INVALID]

Posted by pradeepkumar tanguturi <pt...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
HI Kurt,
I am using linux and below are my limits. you bandwith 4mbit in the network level. do you know how to check and increase ?

LimitRequestBody 5242880
LimitRequestFields 40
LimitRequestFieldSize 4094
LimitRequestLine  500

 #yiv6131429417 #yiv6131429417 --P {MARGIN-BOTTOM:0px;MARGIN-TOP:0px;}#yiv6131429417 The time roughly translates to a bandwidth of 4 Mbit. Are you sure that it's not the net infrastructure that is limiting your transfer? Kurt BremserAMOS Austria Newton was wrong. There is no gravity. The Earth sucks.Von: pradeepkumar tanguturi [ptanguturi@yahoo.com.INVALID]