Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Ramasubramanian <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/15 18:17:18 UTC

How to overwrite a file inside hive table folder

Hi,

We could not overwrite a file inside hive table folder. What is the command to over write it.

Regards,
Rams

Re: How to overwrite a file inside hive table folder

Posted by Ruslan Al-Fakikh <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think you could try to drop partition and create a new partition if
you table is partitioned

Ruslan

Posted by MiaoMiao <li...@gmail.com>.