Posted to dev@depot.apache.org by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com> on 2004/09/06 07:55:00 UTC

resent Re: ant dependencies task

Looks great.  Depot is an excellent place for this.
 We have a very similar task except it builds a fileset.
 Id looks like this.

         <repository id="maven" url="http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/" remote="true" />
         <repository id="nickchalko-sandbox"
 url="http://cvs.apache.org/~nickchalko/SNAPSHOTS/" remote="true" />
         <cachedset id="depot-version.dependent.jars">
                 <artifact name="servletapi" ext="jar" version="2.3" repository="maven" />
                 <artifact name="junit" ext="jar" version="3.8" repository="maven" />
                 <artifact name="ant" ext="jar" version="1.6" repository="maven" />
         </cachedset>

 Where can I see yor code, I am very interested in what you did.
 I had a lot of trouble using the ant FileSet the way I wanted to.

R,
Nick

Re: resent Re: ant dependencies task

Posted by Russell Gold <ru...@gmail.com>.
I thought I had posted it to the list, and wondered why I never heard
anything...

So instead, it is now available from <http://www.meterware.com/dependencies.zip>