Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ma...@dockter.biz on 2006/02/23 11:25:02 UTC

What happened to the http protocoll in ActiveMQ 4.0

Hi,

when I execute the following with activemq-4.0M4,

   BrokerService broker = new BrokerService();
   broker.addConnector("http://localhost:8081");
   broker.start();
}

I get the message:

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [http]

How do I do http-tunneling in ActiveMQ 4.0

Hans

Re: What happened to the http protocoll in ActiveMQ 4.0

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
this is on our list of things to complete - should be ready soon!

cheers,

Rob