Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/27 15:02:44 UTC

Arrow sync all at 12pm US-Eastern / 16:00 UTC

The usual biweekly call will be held at

https://meet.google.com/vtm-teks-phx

All are welcome. Meeting notes will be posted to the mailing list afterword

Re: Arrow sync all at 12pm US-Eastern / 16:00 UTC

Posted by "Uwe L. Korn" <uw...@xhochy.com>.
No, we are just talking about removing static libraries from conda-forge that may be (/have been) used as part of the Arrow build. This shouldn't affect any non-conda Arrow users/developers.

Cheers,
Uwe

Posted by Rémi Dettai <rd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com>.