Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Luiz-Otavio Zorzella <zo...@codaware.com> on 2003/04/08 01:35:36 UTC

How to know if a EAR is already deployed?

Is there an ant task (or something) that I can use to check is an ear
file finished to deploy/undeploy (so I may run my tests only when the
server is ready). I'm using jboss...

Zorzella

Re: How to know if a EAR is already deployed?

Posted by John Towell <jt...@logicalevolution.biz>.
Zorzella,

Sorry we are using the runservertests to start jboss, wait unil our app is
deployed, run the tests, and then shutdown jboss.  We don't ever need to
find out when something is undeployed.

-John

Posted by Luiz-Otavio Zorzella <zo...@codaware.com>.
John,

Re: "Failed to create Cookie header " when using FormBasedAuthentication

Posted by karthik Guru <ka...@yahoo.com>.
sorry for the trouble. Got it to work! I messed up the URL.
thanks,
karthik

"Failed to create Cookie header " when using FormBasedAuthentication

Posted by karthik Guru <ka...@yahoo.com>.
I tried setting up cactus to work with form based authentication. Am using weblogic 6.1 to deploy the war. Am getting this error when i run my test cases. It w'd be great if somebody c'd tell me as to what is going wrong.
thanks,karthik
    [junit] Testcase: testLogin(com.i2.iquote.test.infra.LoginTest):    Caused an ERROR
    [junit] Failed to create Cookie header for [domain = [http, path = [//auth/service/home.jsp, coo
kies = [[Lorg.apache.commons.httpclient.Cookie;@60ff2f]]. Turn on HttpClient logging for more inform
ation about the error
    [junit] org.apache.cactus.client.ClientException: Failed to create Cookie header for [domain = [
http, path = [//auth/service/home.jsp, cookies = [[Lorg.apache.commons.httpclient.Cookie;@60ff2f]].
Turn on HttpClient logging for more information about the error
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.AbstractConnectionHelper.createCookieHead
er(AbstractConnectionHelper.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):270)
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.AbstractConnectionHelper.getCookieString$
ajcPostAround6(AbstractConnectionHelper.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):221)
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.AbstractConnectionHelper.getCookieString(
AbstractConnectionHelper.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1240)
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.HttpClientConnectionHelper.connect$ajcPos
tAround9(HttpClientConnectionHelper.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):155)
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.HttpClientConnectionHelper.connect(HttpCl
ientConnectionHelper.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1240)
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.callRunTest(DefaultHttp
Client.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):202)
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest$ajcPostAround7(D
efaultHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):119)
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest(DefaultHttpClien
t.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1240)
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.AbstractWebServerTestCase.runWebTest(AbstractWebServerTestCase.
java:272)
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.AbstractWebServerTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractWebServerTestC
ase.java:214)
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.AbstractWebServerTestCase.runTest(AbstractWebServerTestCase.jav
a:287)
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.AbstractClientTestCase.runBare(AbstractClientTestCase.java:289)

Re: How to know if a EAR is already deployed?

Posted by John Towell <jt...@logicalevolution.biz>.
Yup, runServerTasks.