Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/01 23:19:23 UTC

[ANN] Apache Karaf 2.3.6 Released!

The Karaf team is pleased to announce the release of Karaf version 2.3.6.

Apache Karaf is a small OSGi distribution which provides a ready to
use container for server side applications.

This is an update patch for Apache Karaf 2.3.5, containing many bug
fixes, dependency updates, and improvements. New feature highlights
include: Automatically create data sources from configuration files,
add backing engine serivce for
org.apache.karaf.jaas.modules.publickey.PublickeyLoginModule, add a
flag to bin/client so that it can read private key from a specified
location, and Provide shell:env command.

http://karaf.apache.org/

This release is available from
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download.html#Karaf2.3.6 and

Maven:

 <dependency>
 <groupId>org.apache.karaf</groupId>
 <artifactId>apache-karaf</artifactId>
 <version>2.3.6</version>
 </dependency>

Download Note:
Our mirrors are still syncing the new kits, if your primary mirror
does not have the kit please try another from the server mirror list.

Release Notes:

There are 70 resolved issues included in this release, as such we've
documented them on the 2.3.6 release notes page:
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download/karaf-2.3.6-release.html

Enjoy!

Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf 2.3.6 Released!

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Chris,

There were two issues (the first one has caused the second fix):

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré