Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Steve Ulrich <st...@proemion.com> on 2008/08/21 08:32:31 UTC

Re: Executor thread no---signature

Hi!

There's a thread pool, which means that there isn't a thread for each session. But the session's events are executed one-after-another, so you don't have to care about synchronzing as long as you stay in a session's context.

regards

Steve

AW: Executor thread no---signature

Posted by Steve Ulrich <st...@proemion.com>.
Hi!

> Steve Johns [mailto:steven.mark.johns@gmail.com] wrote:
>
> I don't agree with your answer.If there are idle 5 threads in the pool,
> 2
> incoming same session's events will be executed one after another? I
> think
> you have to synchronize the your business logic if it is neccessary.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it one of the main features of mina, that I don't have to care (much) about synchronisation?
I couldn't find a documentation about sync in mina on the quick, but I did never see a synchronized block in a IoFilter or IoHandler.

regards

(The other) Steve ^^

Re: Executor thread no---signature

Posted by Steve Johns <st...@gmail.com>.