Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/18 19:29:27 UTC

SNMP Processors

Hi,

Would that be of any interest to have processors for SNMP exchanges using
snmp4j?

I was thinking about something like:

GetSNMP
> possibility to do a SNMP get or a SNMP walk, the flow file would not have
any content, just attributes with key = requested oid and value = requested
value.

SetSNMP
> do a SNMP set according to flow file / processor properties. There are
multiple options there, don't know what sounds best.

If you think it could be useful, I will have a look developing that.

Pierre

Re: SNMP Processors

Posted by johny casanova <co...@gmail.com>.
Looking forward to this also.

Re: SNMP Processors

Posted by Simon Ball <sb...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: SNMP Processors

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Yes I will also consider a listener and a sender for SNMP traps.

Re: SNMP Processors

Re: SNMP Processors

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.

Re: SNMP Processors