Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by cm...@collab.net on 2002/05/08 21:33:28 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 1910 - trunk/subversion/libsvn_fs

cmpilato@tigris.org writes:

> Author: cmpilato
> Date: 2002-05-08 21:21 GMT
> New Revision: 1910
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/subversion/libsvn_fs/deltify.c
>    trunk/subversion/libsvn_fs/tree.c
> Log:
> Fix some deltification stuff in the filesystem.
>
> * subversion/libsvn_fs/deltify.c
>   (deltify): Remove convenience variables.
>   (deltify_by_id): Only count *immutable* nodes as valid deltification bases!
>
> * subversion/libsvn_fs/tree.c
>   (svn_fs_commit_txn): Deltify the *previous*, not the current revision.

Philip, please see if *this* fixes the bug the stress.pl found.  It
seems to work from me (through several runs up to 100 revisions each).

Re: svn commit: rev 1910 - trunk/subversion/libsvn_fs

Posted by Philip Martin <ph...@codematters.co.uk>.
cmpilato@collab.net writes:

> cmpilato@tigris.org writes:
>
> > Author: cmpilato
> > Date: 2002-05-08 21:21 GMT
> > New Revision: 1910
> >
> > Modified:
> >    trunk/subversion/libsvn_fs/deltify.c
> >    trunk/subversion/libsvn_fs/tree.c
> > Log:
> > Fix some deltification stuff in the filesystem.
> >
> > * subversion/libsvn_fs/deltify.c
> >   (deltify): Remove convenience variables.
> >   (deltify_by_id): Only count *immutable* nodes as valid deltification bases!
> >
> > * subversion/libsvn_fs/tree.c
> >   (svn_fs_commit_txn): Deltify the *previous*, not the current revision.
>
> Philip, please see if *this* fixes the bug the stress.pl found.  It
> seems to work from me (through several runs up to 100 revisions each).

Good stuff!  I can confirm that I no longer see the problem.

--
Philip