Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Chuck Wgl <wg...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/19 22:30:09 UTC

Cannot connect to SharePoint server

  Hello,

  I download the client app, and try to connect to a SharePoint server  using "run.bat". The server asks for username/password, and after I  enter them I get the error:

  org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase processAuthenticationResponse
  WARNING: Credentials cannot be used for NTLM authentication: org.apache.commons.httpclient.UsernamePasswordCredentials
  Warning: Unauthorized

  This happens when I enter any password, valid or invalid. Any idea of what is the problem here?

  Thanks in advance!

  Chuck

http://mail.yahoo.com