Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Danny Kay <bo...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/06 09:37:19 UTC

lost data

From a very basic user, I have a spread sheet with data going back over
many years and all of the data has disappeared, some of the layout remains.
Is it possible to retreive the data.
Many thanks
Danny

Re: lost data

Posted by zahra a <na...@gmail.com>.
hi.
which operating system do you use?
if you use windows vista and later,
you can find property of your file and in the security tab, check
previous version to returns previous version of your file.
i am not familiar with other operating systems, but i believe that
they should have a solution like this.
also you can use recovery softwares.
be sure that in libreoffice tools options,
load-save, general,
Save AutoRecovery information every:
and Always create backup copy
be checked.