Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by - Lalit Nagpal - <la...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/06 12:29:37 UTC

activemq-cpp (cms - STOMP) using CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE

Hi-

Can somebody help me with the following queries

Q1. Can somebody tell me how I can acknowledge at the consumer end once I
have set the acknowledge mode to CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE. If I do not acknowledge
a message at the consumer end what would be the behaviour.

Q2. For CMS-cpp-Stomp does the value set in consumer->setTimeToLive()
override the value of message->setExpiration()

Q3. When is the release coming up for activemq-cpp :) ..... 1.0 ... :)

Thanks

Lalit Nagpal
CSA, SunGard