Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Mike Skells <mi...@ebizz-consulting.com> on 2005/11/22 10:38:31 UTC

How to get a type from a class ( changes in 2.1)

Hi,
What is the correct way to determine the SchemaType for a given class

I have inheritted some code that looked and the 'type' field of the class to
determine the SchemaType, but that field has been removed as part of the 2.0
-> 2.1 changes.

I assume that this was not the correct way to determine the SchemaType, just
something that someone had found that works.

What is the correct way?
The only information that I have at this point in the application, is the
class.

Mike

RE: How to get a type from a class ( changes in 2.1)

Posted by Mike Skells <mi...@ebizz-consulting.com>.
please ignore this

I had a bad classpath

Mike